title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I have been blessed throughout my life by my mother and grandmothers. I give thanks for them especially on Mother's Day. These women have always been loving, supportive, faithful, Christ-like, and giving. I love you Mom and Grandmas! I hope that every day brings blessings your way!!! In fact, all the women in my life are special and unique - family and friends alike. Happy Mother's Day to you all!

We had a great Mother's day weekend. We were able to celebrate with both sides of the family. We enjoyed a wonderful meal together on Saturday with all of Howie's family. The kids, of course, had a great time playing together. We had a nice church service Sunday morning in Bells, then shared another wonderful meal with all of my family. There was no lack of fun there with the kids either. :) Saturday evening, Howie & the boys gave me a beautiful necklace & earrings. I had to, of course, immediately try them on, and they were so proud to see me wearing them on Sunday. They can be so sweet & loving! My boys (all 3) certainly capture my heart!




Callie Jewel even got a gift this weekend! Check out the cute diaper bag and "bloomers"!

No comments: