title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Friday, April 24, 2009

ZOO trip

During Hudson's spring break, we took one day to go to the zoo. Unfortunately, it was quite a cool day, but the kids didn't care. They still got to see lots of animals! This time, we were accompanied by Aunt Sa-Sa, Andi Cate, Brooks, & Aunt Candi. We all had a lot of fun!

Here are Cade & Brooks. Brooks had a great time! He kept saying "more, more".


These three were pretty mesmerized at the sea lion show.


The panda bears were a big hit!


They really enjoyed seeing the lions out, too.

We look forward to the next trip!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Cheri, I don't have an email address for you so I am sending this message through your blog. I will spare you the long story, but last week I got locked out of my blog and email accounts. I am having to start over...UGH! Here is my new email address k8krull@gmail.com and my new blog site is erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com. If you are interested, you will have to "re-follow" on the the new blog and please add my email to your address book. Thanks! kate

Nena said...

Hey Howie and Cherri,
I hope that you don't mind, but I gave Felicia, OHN your blog address.I was getting my annual hearing test done and she asked how you all were doing(yeah me I can hear!). She says hello! Also, I was in GAP today and saw the most adorable girl clothes. Have no fear Cherri, I did not buy anything:) wanted to check with mom first!! Are pinks ok?!?!?! What's in and out to buy?
Talk to you soon!