title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

#3

Ok, ok... I've been chastised for not getting this information out "publicly" sooner, so here it is...
HOWIE & I ARE EXPECTING BABY #3!!!
We are all very excited - excited about another baby, and excited that we are closer to share this experience more with our families. This will be grandbaby number seven on the Freeman side (where boys greatly outnumber the one girl), and grandbaby number six on the Via side (where it's 3-2 boys). So, we're all anxiously awaiting this new baby's gender. We are 18 weeks along and will be finding out girl/boy in only a few weeks! This will be the first time Howie & I will know the sex before birth, so that's a little fun & new for us. Hudson is set on having a baby sister, so at least he'll have time to adjust if it's another brother. :)
Anyway, just wanted everyone to know our news now. We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

threehandprints said...

Haha! Funny funny! I am 16 1/2 weeks with #4!! NOT PLANNED...lol...but definitely our caboose. Larry is having a vasectomy on Friday :-) This time we are not finding out the sex. We didn't with Andrew either. It doesn't matter because I have already gotten rid of all my baby clothes, equipment, and maternity! So we are just hoping for a healthy baby...and honestly...more of me is hoping for another boy because I've seen the drama of the girls. It starts young...i.e. Andrew's age! Good luck and keep me posted. I'm on Facebook now and do all my updating there. Been slacking on my blog.

Ashley said...

Well... Good Golly Miss Molly! I cannot believe you held your tounge for 18 weeks!

CONGRATS! And I will be checking back for updates!
Ashley

Susan Sampson said...

You better let me know as soon as you find out chic!!!