title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mia's Birthday

On Saturday, our niece MIA had her 3rd birthday party! She and her family came in from Gallatin to visit and celebrate her birthday... and we are so glad they did! Everyone had a wonderful time! We went bowling. How fun! I think it was the first time bowling for several of the kids. Mia had her turn at bowling, but preferred the other games. Maddox and Hudson split their time pretty evenly between bowling and the games. Cade bowled most of the time, but discovered the basketball game toward the end of the party. Even babies Eli and Wesley had a good time! (They are such sweet, growing boys!) We had pizza, and cake, and presents... who could ask for more?! I wish I had pictures to show from the party, but, unfortunately, my brain was not working that morning and I forgot my camera! Yikes! I did go back and find some older pictures of the birthday-girl to share, though...

Baby Mia (5/06)


Mia's 1st birthday (3/07)


Mia's birthday #2 (3/08)


Mia at Christmas '08... And she was actually wearing this raincoat on her 3rd birthday in 3/09!

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, MIA!!! We are so glad we got to celebrate with you!

No comments: