title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Double Birthday Wishes

This weekend, Howie and I BOTH celebrated our birthdays! Yes, I said both. We share a birthday. How cool is that?! Hudson went to one set of grandparents, and Cade went to the other, so Howie and I had some quality time to ourselves. (Thanks, grandparents!) Ahhh... It was very nice. We spent the day out Saturday... shopping around (can't "browse" with the boys!), grabbed some ice cream (and didn't have to share! ha!), went to a movie, had a peaceful dinner... very nice. We were happy to see the boys again on Sunday, though. :)


I had to go back to October to find a picture of just the two of us. I was surprised when I found this one! Funny how after you have kids, the pictures of the two of you seem to disappear. I'll have to get Hudson to take a few... ha!

Thanks, everyone, for all the birthday wishes!!!

2 comments:

Susan Sampson said...

So glad yall got out for your birthday! You failed to mention your ages??? LOL!!! I'm sure Howie's much older...

Ginger said...

Sounds like you guys had a great day! I can't find any pictures of Skipper and me either. Maybe we need to start snapping pictures for each other when we are playing in our yards!