title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

"I out the bed!"

As I'm sitting on the couch this afternoon relaxing, I hear a noise. Hmmm, I think. That sounds an awful lot like a door closing, but Hudson just got in from school and is in our room having snack & watching his show, Cade should still be upstairs napping, and Callie should still be napping, too. I continue to relax, but focus a little more attention to any noises around me, and there it is again! That IS a door opening and closing! Strange, though, it sounds like it's coming from downstairs... Cade is upstairs & Callie should be in her crib down here... Hmmm... I cautiously sneak around the corner and who do I see?! Little Miss Callie Jewel OUT of her bed, OUT of her room, and backed up against the wall. 
"Callie Jewel," I say, "Did you climb out of your bed?" 
She timidly replies, "no?" 
Then she takes off running in the house chanting, "I out the bed! I out the bed!"
That Callie Jewel is so funny! Not two-years-old for a week, and she's already trying to climb out of her bed :) Made me one, sad momma, though... I'm not ready for her to give up the crib yet! Neither of the boys EVER tried climbing out! I think I'll sternly tell her "No climbing out of the bed!" and see if it works. hehehe!

No comments: