title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy 12th Anniversary!

Today is our 12th anniversary. Hudson, being the sweet firstborn that he is :), wanted to get us gifts for our anniversary... so his Gran took him shopping.
He was so excited about giving us our gifts. Here he is giving Howie a new wallet. He couldn't wait for his Daddy to get it open.
These are the flowers he had sent to me as my gift. Bless his sweet, little heart, every time he's at the grocery store with me he wants to buy me flowers. He finally got to do it :)
And Hudson took a picture of us on our anniversary. He did a good job, even with the "big" camera!

Happy 12th Anniversary, Howie! 
I love our life, I love our family, I love you dearly! 
I wouldn't change a thing about our 12 married years together :)

No comments: