title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

Ok... Here come lots of pictures :) I've made them smaller so I can put more on this post.
Palm Sunday was a busy Sunday at our church. During the service, the children proceeded in with palm branches. After a church-wide lunch, there was an Easter Egg Hunt for all the kids!
Hudson was my "serious" hunter. He was only interested in filling his basket, not me taking his picture :)
Cade was my "let's go have fun & hunt Easter eggs!" hunter. He was just ready to go load up his basket with colorful eggs with treasures hidden inside :)
This was Callie's FIRST Easter Egg Hunt! She was SO ready. It's like she instinctively knew what to do with an Easter basket. She was a little possessive, too... ha! If anyone touched her basket, she yelled "mine!" She had a lot of fun, too :)
The Easter Bunny made an appearance at the Easter Egg Hunt. The boys got about as close as they wanted... Cade for a "shake" and Hudson with Daddy in between :)
 Callie was most comfortable just staring...
 ... She really didn't want to be anywhere near Mr. EB!
 Awww... but a sweet hug from the boys, at last. Thank you, Easter Bunny!
 Callie found a melted chocolate treat in one of her eggs... yuuummmm!
That night at church, the children put on their Easter program. Both boys participated, and did so well! Hudson sang and had a speaking line in the program, and Cade sang his little heart out. We were so super-proud of them both! (I only have a picture of Hudson because I was helping the preschoolers when they were singing.)
What a wonderful Palm Sunday! Great musical messages at church, and fun for the children, too. Looking forward to Easter!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

When I saw the pic of Callie standing in front of the Bunny I couldn't wait to scroll down and see the next one - it was just what I expected. Don't blame ya Callie - That Bunny was a giant! Ha! She cracks me up.