title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hudson lost his 1st tooth!

HOORAY! Hudson has lost his first baby tooth!
He has been waiting... and waiting... to finally lose a tooth! Lots of his friends have been losing teeth (some older, some younger) and he's been wondering when it was going to be his turn. Well, it's here! 
While we were in Gallatin over the weekend, I was sitting in the back beside Hudson and noticed a new "white spot" in his mouth. Upon closer examination, I saw that it was his permanent tooth coming in behind/under his baby tooth! WOW! That baby tooth really needs to come on out! Hudson has been doing his fair share of "loosening it up", so we were sure it wouldn't take long. I honestly couldn't believe it lasted through the long weekend, and when I saw it Tuesday morning, I told Howie I'd be surprised if it lasted through the day... it didn't! Hudson pulled it at school (at nap time, of course!). 
Way to go, Hudson! Can't wait to see what the tooth fairy brings!

No comments: