title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Preschool Christmas program

Cade was so excited to sing in his preschool's Christmas program this year! Take a look at our little man packing up Santa's sleigh with his drum...
I did have one "beef" with the program this year, though. In order to save time (I'm assuming, because the school grows a grade every year), all of the 3-year-old classes preformed together. That was too many little ones up there at one time. It was distracting, I'm afraid, and I don't think the kids performed as well as in years past when they all performed separately. Maybe two of the classes together would have been ok, but all four of them was just too many in my opinion :) Nonetheless, we were so very proud of our Cade-o and look forward to his many performances to come!

No comments: