title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lovin' on Daddy

Daddy got some extra lovin' from Cade & Callie tonight!

 I had told Callie it was time to get her pj's on and get ready for night-night. She quickly told me that no, she wasn't ready to go night-night. Then she looked around & said, "I want my Daddy." ha! What a spoiled, little girl :) She knows how to work her Daddy already! Wouldn't trade her for anything, though :)

Cade had been sitting on the couch with his Daddy (watching some sporting event, I'm sure :) when he announced, "Dad, I'm gonna love you forever. So you have to love me forever, 'cause I'm gonna love you forever." Awww... so sweet, innocent, & genuine. We'll definitely love you forever, too, Cade-o :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wrapped around his finger :)