title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

THE BEACH!

Prymo's home is biking distance to the beach, so we rode down there often to eat and do fun beach "stuff" :) The bike riding in itself was fun. Hudson, Cade, & Callie loved it! Howie & I enjoyed it, too. It made you really feel like a family. Anyway... 
there's always great food at the beach! Yummy, fresh seafood!
At Virginia Beach, there's a carnival area with rides & games, and a playground area, too. All kids love that kind of stuff :) 
Howie, Hudson, Cade, & I also went parasailing! It was Cade's first time & my first time. (Howie & Hudson are "old pros". ha!) The boat/parasailing crew were great. I got to go up with both the boys, then Howie got to go up with both the boys. They thought it was pretty awesome. Callie even rode on the boat & watched everybody :) Mommy was the only one with boat issues... yes, I got sea sick... yuck! I did ok, it wasn't terrible, but I was certainly glad when we were back at the dock. Mommy will be a beach-side parasail watcher from here on :)
We rode the "Rudee Rocket" and saw lots of dolphins playing in the water. That was really cool. We got soaking wet, too! I mean, looked like we got in the shower with our clothes on wet. Ha! We didn't really count on that, but it was fun, nonetheless :)
And, of course, we took a full day just to hang out at the beach & have fun! Lots of pictures! Had to do a slideshow to show them all (well most)...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I LOVE the slideshow