title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2011!!!
It's always good to be with family on special days like today. My mom is a SPECIAL lady. My sister & sister-in-law are so loving with their children, nieces, and nephews. My mother-in-law is a SPECIAL lady. My "grandmother-in-law" is a SPECIAL lady. My other two sister-in-laws are extraordinary mothers & aunts. See... I've been blessed with some great women in my life. I'm very lucky to be able to call them my family, too. I also have three of the most precious gifts in my life. Their names are Hudson, Cade, & Callie, and they bring joy to my life every day.
Thank you, Lord, for your love, and the blessings of these women in my life, and the gifts of my children.
Proverbs 31: 10-31

No comments: