title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I see teeth!

Although not officially in yet, I see teeth! Callie is a bubble-blowing machine and teething toy mad woman these days!!! By the way she's been acting, I've been thinking for a while that she's GOT to be working on some teeth. Last night, I got my proof! I finally got a good peek and there they were! Callie's two bottom teeth haven't broken through the gum yet, but they're close enough that you can see them just underneath. As exciting as getting her first tooth is, I will soon miss those toothless grins. :)
Had to get a picture of this shirt from a friend at a baby shower! In case you can't make out the words, it says:
"It's really simple... I am a Princess, Mommy is a Queen, and Daddy is really lucky!"
Ha! Too cute!

No comments: