title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

SNOW much fun!

Woo-hoo! Snow is fun, fun, fun!!! This time we got a great snow! It began snowing on Friday, Jan 29. We were out of school on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday. Wow! I'm not sure exactly how much snow was on the ground, but it was thick with a layer of ice underneath.
It was very cold, too. Baby girl & I stayed in most of the time, but the boys had a lot of fun with Daddy, and I ventured out a little myself when Callie-girl was napping.
This is what it looked like when it first started falling... very big flakes!
Here they are all bundled up & ready to go! They tried to push each other on the sled in the backyard early Friday. It was still snowing & I was inside with Callie at the time. They still had fun, though... it was snowing!
Once Daddy was home, we found a bigger hill in the neighborhood to play on & could get some major pushes! Wheeee!
I did sneak out for a little snow fun...
Snow angels, indeed...
It was a fun-filled weekend!

No comments: