title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Monday, August 24, 2009

PRESCHOOL


Hudson began 4-year-old pre-k this year at a new school. He was very excited! He loves school! He is going five mornings a week this year. He is really enjoying himself... making new friends and learning a lot, too. We are very proud of you, Hudson!!! We love you!
Cade misses Hudson when he is gone, but he likes the one-on-one time at home, too. Plus, whatever Hudson brings home that he's been working on at school, Cade thinks he can do, too! So he's learning a lot, too! He's even learning Hudson's Bible verses! Way to go, Cade!

1 comment:

threehandprints said...

Looking to see if you've had baby girl! We still don't know but assume boy #4...lol...although I had to have another US because the baby has been in a transverse position, and the ultrasound tech said 'she' then stumbled her way out...lol. We still hope for a boy but trying to keep in mind we might have pink. They have asked me if I want to be induced...guess that's the new thing now, but Larry quickly answered no. I am due sept 28 but I sure don't want to go any later. I guess I can over ride his wishes since its my body, right! Keep us posted.