title & welcome

The Freeman Family
Welcome to our family scrapbook - pictures and stories from our day to day lives... all the fun & laughter, trials & triumphs... ENJOY!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cade!

Our baby boy, Cade, is 2-years-old today!
CADE - You are growing & changing so quickly!
You're now 34 1/2 lbs, and 36 1/2 inches tall... Plus, you talk up a storm, are pretty quick on your feet, and are becoming more & more independent, too. Some things haven't changed, though... You still love your "boppy", and think your big brother is the funniest person around!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby boy! WE LOVE YOU!!


2 comments:

threehandprints said...

I cannot believe our babies are turning 2!!!???! So cute and he definitely looks like you. Oh, I cannot hear Hudson singing with his new guitar. I only hear a song playing in the background.

Saw someone at your house the other day...looked like a contractor or someone working. Sarah and I were walking :)

Lineberger Family said...

Oh, happy birthday Cade! I cant believe just how fast the time has flown by. I love the slide show. Cade is such a sweetie. Thanks for posting.